Boost sales performance by developing the sales superstar mindset
Sales Motivations provides a suite of award winning customisable blended learning programs that builds mindset, motivation, resilience and ability to deal with pressure, to develop the ‘superstar mindset’. As a result activity levels grow, staff turnover drops and higher sales performance is achieved.
+30% activity | + 20% sales | -66% staff turnover
Higher motivation, confidence and resilience
We also recommend that users take the SMRQ Assessment and attend the Introduction webinar or workshop, as well as the Consolidation webinar or workshop. Coaching support can also be provided or we can train and accredit your sales managers or sales coaches to provide this support.
What will you learn
By the end of this program you should be able:
- Be more aware of your thoughts, feelings and behaviour in response to challenging sales situations.
- Be able to challenge and modify your personal thoughts and behaviour to improve sales results.
- Understand and leverage your own personal motivating factors to boost motivation.
- Understand how to interpret personal sales successes and setbacks in the most positive way possible.
- Apply a range of techniques to be able to cope better with pressure and avoid stress when selling.
- Apply the knowledge gained to develop more productive and useful relationships with clients.
- Apply the knowledge gained to help overcome objections to sales proposals.
- Apply your new insights to further your sales success throughout your career.