Ten ways to help your sales team get over the “back to work blues”
Finding it hard to get going again afterthe holiday season ?
You are back from the holidays now, trying to get motivated and back in the old routine. The summer sun has gone, its raining, your tan is fading and the economy is still in a mess.
For many people, getting going and becoming productive again quickly can be a real challenge at times.
Here are a list of ten things that you can do to get motivated again quickly;
• Write down, on a scale of 1-10 how motivated you feel right now (1 is low, 10 is high).
• Make a realistic plan of the main things (just the top 3 ) that you want to achieve this week, then schedule time at the start of each day to work on them.
• Plan a small daily reward to yourself for achieving your daily goals.
• For each item on your plan, write down the one main thing that might stop you from achieving it and what your options are to overcome each of those obstacles.
• Tell someone else what your goals are and put your plan somewhere that will be easily visible to you.
• Make a list of the top successes that you have achieved over the last twelve months and put it in your wallet or purse.
• Imagine how good you will feel when you have managed to achieve your daily goals.
• As you achieve each goal on your plan, put a big tick next to it.
• At the end of the week, take a minute to think about the main success that you have had (no matter how small) then write it down. Now, on a scale of 1-10, write down how motivated you feel (1 is low, 10 is high).
• If you want more, then go to www.sales-motivations.com and take the free demo to find out about how to be more motivated, resilient and successful in sales.